A Message From Our Chairman
Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center
201 Lafayette Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70801
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CE* credit, network with local peers, and enjoy a full day of great education.
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch, and outstanding education presented by 20+ experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
Accreditation will be provided for Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, and Cath Lab Technologists.
If you have questions or if we can assist you in any way, please contact our foundation office at 337.993.7920 or email@example.com.
*Visit the accreditation page for details.
New Technologies and Therapies for Diagnosing and Treating:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Venous Disease
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Evaluate new imaging and testing available for CAD.
- Review and evaluate interventional devices and appropriate uses.
- Review new trends in less invasive surgery.
- Discuss the current state of healthcare in the US: Where we are and where we are going?
- Assess the role of the physician in management of PAD: From screening to limb salvage.
$25 Early Bird Registration
Ends Friday, December 18, 2015 at 5:00 pm (CST)
$50 Advance Registration
From Friday, December 18, 2015 at 5:00 pm (CST)
to Friday, January 15, 2016 at 5:00 pm (CST)
$100 On-Site Registration
7:00 am - 1:00 pm on January 23, 2016
Cash, checks, and all major credit cards accepted
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made in writing and/or postmarked by January 15, 2016 at 5:00 pm (CST) will receive a full refund. No refunds after January 15, 2016 at 5:00 pm (CST). No refunds for "no shows".