A Message From Our Chairman
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CE* credit, network with local peers, and enjoy a full day of great education.
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch, and outstanding education presented by 20+ experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
Accreditation will be provided for Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, and Cath Lab Technologists.
If you have questions or if we can assist you in any way, please contact our foundation office at 337.993.7920 or email@example.com.
*Visit the accreditation page for details.
New Technologies and Therapies for Diagnosing and Treating:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Venous Disease
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Summarize and implement new imaging and testing available for CAD.
- Review and evaluate interventional devices and appropriate uses.
- Discuss and apply new trends in less invasive surgery.
- Recognize and articulate the current state of healthcare in the US: Where we are and where we are going?
- Define and assess the role of the physician in management of PAD: From screening to limb salvage.