- Multidisciplinary Approach and Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Clinical Updates in Superficial and Deep Venous Insufficiency
- Vascular Medicine Primer for the Primary Care Provider
- Evolving Strategies in Lower Extremity Ulcer Treatment and Prevention
- Updates to Vascular Disease Management in Outpatient-Based Labs
- Summarize and implement the latest advances in technology, testing and imaging for the diagnosis and management of peripheral vascular disease.
- Discuss new interventional tools and therapeutic options for the treatment of deep and superficial chronic venous insufficiency and peripheral arterial disease.
- Recognize and articulate the importance of wound care and its relationship to vascular disease.