The Roosevelt New Orleans
130 Roosevelt Way
New Orleans, LA 70112
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CE* credits, network with local peers and enjoy a full day of great education.
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch and outstanding education presented by 10+ experts in the field of interventional cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, vascular surgeons, foot and ankle surgeons and internal medicine specialists.
This symposium is open to all physicians and allied health professionals.
If you have questions or if we can assist you in any way, please contact our foundation office at 337.993.7920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Visit the accreditation page for details.
Who Should Attend
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Interventional Radiologists
- Cardiovascular Surgeons
- Vascular Surgeons
- Endovascular Fellows
- Wound Care Specialists
- Ultrasound Technicians
- Analyze why visible varicose veins are just the “tip of the iceberg” of underlying circulatory compromise.
- Evaluate how simple foam sclerotherapy can be curative without tumescence in applicable patients; what the NEJM neglected to mention.
- Discuss how podiatrists and cardiovascular specialists can work together to heal up to 40% of the population.
- Determine when leg swelling is congestive heart failure, venous insufficiency or lymphedema.
- Review new medicare guidelines simplified for venous treatment.
- Develop models for podiatrists to incorporate venous screening into their practices.
- Discuss cardiologists adding venous care as an integral part of their practices; a nationwide phenomenon.
- Analyze how restless leg syndrome can often be cured by treating venous insufficiency.
- Differentiate other benefits of venous care; improved energy, weight loss, sexual enhancement and more.
- Select techniques to detect and treat arterial disease masking as venous disease.