Thank you to all of our attendees, faculty members, and sponsors for a great NCVH Shreveport 2014 Conference.
Shreveport Convention Center
400 Caddo Street
Shreveport, LA 71101
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CE* credit, network with local peers, and enjoy a full day of great education.
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch, and outstanding education presented by 10+ experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
Accreditation will be provided for Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, and Cath Lab Technologists.
If you have questions or if we can assist you in any way, please contact our foundation office at 337.993.7920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Visit the accreditation page for details.
New Technologies and Therapies for Diagnosing and Treating:
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI)
- Pharmacotherapy Treatment
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Analyze the cost effectiveness of limb salvage vs. amputation.
- Differentiate and discuss arterial and venous disease.
- Summarize the latest advances in technology and testing in interventional medicine.
- Design lipid goals for patients with a variety of secondary prevention cardiovascular risk factors.
- Review blood pressure target goals for patients with a variety of risk factors and comorbidities.
- Evaluate endovascular techniques for below the knee interventions.
$25 Early Bird Registration
Ends Friday, December 11, 2015 at 5:00 pm (CST)
$50 Advance Registration
From Friday, December 11, 2015 at 5:00 pm (CST)
to Friday, January 8, 2016 at 5:00 pm (CST)
$100 On-Site Registration
7:00 am - 1:00 pm on January 16, 2016
Cash, checks, and all major credit cards accepted
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made in writing and/or postmarked by January 8, 2016 at 5:00 pm (CST) will receive a full refund. No refunds after January 8, 2016 at 5:00 pm (CST). No refunds for "no shows".