A Message From Our Chairman about the Shreveport Conference
A Message from our Chairman about the NCVH at China Endovascular Course (CEC)
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CE* credit, network with local peers, and enjoy a full day of great education.
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch, and outstanding education presented by 10+ experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
Accreditation will be provided for Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, and Cath Lab Technologists.
If you have questions or if we can assist you in any way, please contact our foundation office at 337.993.7920 or email@example.com.
*Visit the accreditation page for details.
New Technologies and Therapies for Diagnosing and Treating:
- Current Trends in Cardiovascular Medicine
- New Technologies for Venous Disease
- Multidisciplinary Evaluation and Treatment of PAD and CLI
- Pharmacotherapy Update and Management
Focused Educational Tracks to Include:
- Cardiovascular Update for the Primary Care Provider
- Contemporary Management for Podiatric Medicine and Wound Care Therapies
- Advanced Endovascular Arterial and Venous Techniques
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Summarize and implement the latest advances in technology, testing, and imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss and apply new interventional tools and therapeutic options for the treatment of valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart failure, and peripheral artery disease.
- Recognize and articulate the importance of peripheral artery disease diagnosis and its relationship to cardiovascular disease.
- Design pharmacotherapy goals for patients with a variety of secondary prevention cardiovascular risk factors.
- Evaluate endovascular techniques for below the knee interventions.