Registration for Baton Rouge 2015 will open on October 10, 2014.
Baton Rouge Marriott
5500 Hilton Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CE credit, benefit from networking with local peers, and enjoy a full day of great education.
State of the Art Cardiology and Advanced Limb Preservation Techniques will focus on primary and secondary prevention of Cardiovascular and Peripheral Vascular Disease including treatment of Coronary Artery Disease, Valvular Heart Disease, Atrial Fibrillation, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Imaging, Lipidology, Peripheral Artery Disease, and Venous Disease.
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch, and outstanding education presented by 10+ experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
Accreditation will be provided for Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, and Cath Lab Technologists.
New Developments, Treatments, and Technology Available for:
- Coronary Disease
- Structural & Valvular Heart Disease
- Rhythm Management
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Summarize the latest advances in technology, testing, and imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss new interventional tools and therapeutic options for the treatment of valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart failure and peripheral artery disease.
- Recognize the importance of peripheral artery disease diagnosis and its relationship to cardiovascular disease and events.
$25 Early Bird Registration
Ends Friday, February 14, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CST)
$50 Advance Registration
From Friday, February 14, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CST)
to Friday, February 28, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CST)
$100 On-Site Registration
7:00 am - 1:00 pm on March 8, 2014
Cash, checks, and all major credit cards accepted