Thank you to all of our attendees, faculty members, and sponsors for a great NCVH Birmingham 2014 Conference.You will be able to download your certificates starting Friday, September 12, 2014.
Save the Date
August 29, 2015
3590 Grandview Parkway
Birmingham, Alabama 35243
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CE* credit, network with local peers, and enjoy a full day of great education.
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch, and outstanding education presented by 10+ experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
Accreditation will be provided for Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, and Cath Lab Technologists.
If you have questions or if we can assist you in any way, please contact our foundation office at 337-993-7920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Visit the accreditation page for details.
New Developments, Treatments, and Technology Available for:
- Coronary Disease
- Structural & Valvular Heart Disease
- Rhythm Management
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Summarize the latest advances in technology, testing, and imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss new interventional tools and therapeutic options for the treatment of valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart failure and peripheral artery disease.
- Recognize the importance of peripheral artery disease diagnosis and its relationship to cardiovascular disease and events.
$25 Early Bird Registration
Ends Friday, December 19, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CST)
$50 Advance Registration
From Friday, December 19, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CST)
to Friday, January 16, 2015 at 5:00 pm (CST)
$100 On-Site Registration
7:00 am - 1:00 pm on January 24, 2015
Cash, checks, and all major credit cards accepted