Registration is Now Open
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CNE/CE/CPME/ASRT credit, benefit from networking with local peers, and enjoy a full day of great education.
The Multidisciplinary Strategies for Advanced Treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease and Limb Preservation will focus on new developments, treatments, and technology available for Cardiovascular Pharmacologic Therapy, Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI), and Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD).
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch, and outstanding education presented by 10+ experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
Accreditation will be provided for Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, and Cath Lab Technologists
If you have questions or if we can assist you in any way, please contact our foundation office at 337-993-7920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Developments, Treatments, and Technology Available for:
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI)
- Limb Preservation
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Analyze the cost effectiveness of limb salvage vs. amputation.
- Differentiate and discuss arterial and venous disease.
- Summarize the latest advances in technology and testing in interventional medicine.
- Discuss a surgeon’s perspective on critical limb ischemia.
- Design lipid goals for patients with a variety of secondary prevention cardiovascular risk factors.
- Review blood pressure target goals for patients with a variety of risk factors and comorbidities.
- Evaluate endovascular techniques for below the knee interventions
$25 Advance Registration
to Friday, September 5, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CDT)
$50 Advance Registration
From Friday, September 5, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CDT)
to Friday, October 3, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CDT)
$100 On-Site Registration
7:00 am - 1:00 pm on October 11, 2014
Cash, checks and all major credit cards accepted
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made in writing and/or postmarked by October 3, 2014, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CDT) will receive a full refund. No refunds after October 3, 2014, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CDT). No refunds for "no shows".