Thank you to all of our attendees, faculty members, and sponsors for a great NCVH Detroit 2014 Conference.
To obtain your NCVH Detroit 2014 Certificate, please fill out the following evaluation and send the completed pdf to email@example.com.
You will receive your certificate via email within 1 business days after your certificate has been received.
400 Renaissance Drive
Detroit, MI 48243
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CE* credit, network with local peers, and enjoy a full day of great education.
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch, and outstanding education presented by 10+ experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
Accreditation will be provided for Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, and Cath Lab Technologists.
If you have questions or if we can assist you in any way, please contact our foundation office at 337-993-7920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Visit the accreditation page for details.
New Developments, Treatments, and Technology Available for:
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI)
- Limb Preservation
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Analyze the cost effectiveness of limb salvage vs. amputation.
- Differentiate and discuss arterial and venous disease.
- Summarize the latest advances in technology and testing in interventional medicine.
- Discuss a surgeon’s perspective on critical limb ischemia.
- Design lipid goals for patients with a variety of secondary prevention cardiovascular risk factors.
- Review blood pressure target goals for patients with a variety of risk factors and comorbidities.
- Evaluate endovascular techniques for below the knee interventions
2014 Registration Form
2014 Evaluation Form
$25 Advance Registration
to Friday, September 5, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CDT)
$50 Advance Registration
From Friday, September 5, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CDT)
to Friday, October 3, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CDT)
$100 On-Site Registration
7:00 am - 1:00 pm on October 11, 2014
Cash, checks and all major credit cards accepted