Registration will open on October 3, 2014.
Grand Hotel Marriott Resort
One Grand Boulevard
Point Clear, AL 36564
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CE credit, benefit from networking with local peers, and enjoy a full day of great education.
The Cardiovascular Update for the Primary Care Provider will focus on new developments, treatments, and technology available for patients with cardiovascular disease, including Coronary Artery Disease, Structural and Valvular Heart Disease, Rhythm Management, and Peripheral Artery Disease.
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch, and outstanding education presented by 15+ experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
Accreditation will be provided for Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, and Cath Lab Technologists.
If you have questions or if we can assist you in any way, please contact our foundation office at 337-993-7920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Developments, Treatments, and Technology Available for:
- Coronary Disease
- Structural & Valvular Heart Disease
- Rhythm Management
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Summarize the latest advances in technology, testing, and imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss new interventional tools and therapeutic options for the treatment of valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart failure and peripheral artery disease.
- Recognize the importance of peripheral artery disease diagnosis and its relationship to cardiovascular disease and events.
$25 Early Bird Registration
Ends Friday, December 5, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CST)
$50 Advance Registration
From Friday, December 5, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CST)
to Friday, January 2, 2015 at 5:00 pm (CST)
$100 On-Site Registration
7:00 am - 1:00 pm on January 10, 2015
Cash, checks, and all major credit cards accepted