Thank you to all of our attendees, faculty members, and sponsors for a great NCVH Mobile 2015 Conference.
Mark your calendar for the next NCVH Mobile, February 27, 2016.
One Grand Boulevard
Point Clear, AL 36564
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CE* credit, network with local peers, and enjoy a full day of great education.
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch, and outstanding education presented by 10+ experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
Accreditation will be provided for Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, and Cath Lab Technologists.
If you have questions or if we can assist you in any way, please contact our foundation office at 337-993-7920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Visit the accreditation page for details.
New Developments, Treatments, and Technology Available for:
- Coronary Disease
- Structural & Valvular Heart Disease
- Rhythm Management
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Summarize and implement the latest advances in technology, testing, and imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss and apply new interventional tools and therapeutic options for the treatment of valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart failure, and peripheral artery disease.
- Recognize and articulate the importance of peripheral artery disease diagnosis and its relationship to cardiovascular disease.
$25 Early Bird Registration
Ends Friday, January 22, 2016 at 5:00 pm (CST)
$50 Advance Registration
From Friday, January 22, 2016 at 5:00 pm (CST)
to Friday, February 19, 2016 at 5:00 pm (CST)
$100 On-Site Registration
7:00 am - 1:00 pm on February 27, 2016
Cash, checks, and all major credit cards accepted