Thank you to all of our attendees, faculty members, and sponsors for a great NCVH Shreveport 2014 Conference.
You will receive an email explaining how to download your certificate by November 28, 2014.
Shreveport Convention Center
400 Caddo Street
Shreveport, LA 71101
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CE* credit, network with local peers, and enjoy a full day of great education.
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch, and outstanding education presented by 10+ experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
Accreditation will be provided for Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, and Cath Lab Technologists.
If you have questions or if we can assist you in any way, please contact our foundation office at 337-993-7920 or email@example.com.
*Visit the accreditation page for details.
New Developments, Treatments, and Technology Available for:
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI)
- Pharmacotherapy Treatment
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Analyze the cost effectiveness of limb salvage vs. amputation.
- Differentiate and discuss arterial and venous disease.
- Summarize the latest advances in technology and testing in interventional medicine.
- Design lipid goals for patients with a variety of secondary prevention cardiovascular risk factors.
- Review blood pressure target goals for patients with a variety of risk factors and comorbidities.
- Evaluate endovascular techniques for below the knee interventions.
2014 Registration Form
$25 Early Bird Registration
Ends Friday, October 17, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CDT)
$50 Advance Registration
From Friday, October 17, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CDT)
to Friday, November 14, 2014 at 5:00 pm (CST)
$100 On-Site Registration
7:00 am - 1:00 pm on November 22, 2014
Cash, checks, and all major credit cards accepted