- Discuss the indications, risks and complications of interventional therapies in the treatment of cardiovascular disease, peripheral artery disease and critical limb ischemia.
- Understand and implement contemporary approaches in peripheral vascular management (including carotid, renal and mesenteric, SFA, below-the-knee, venous disease and aortic) based on recent clinical trials and evidenced based data.
- Apply appropriate applications of new endovascular technologies for patients with vascular disease.
- Describe appropriate pharmacologic management in the care of patients with cardiovascular disease, peripheral artery disease and critical limb ischemia.
- Discuss various testing modalities and comprehensive spectrum of care in patients with foot ulcers and threatened limbs.
- Explain proper use and interpretation of diagnostic tools and apply appropriate screening techniques for peripheral artery disease.
- Recognize the roles and responsibilities of multidisciplinary members of a comprehensive PAD clinical team.