New Technologies and Therapies for Diagnosing and Treating:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Venous Disease
- Summarize and implement new imaging and testing available for CAD.
- Review and evaluate interventional devices and appropriate uses.
- Discuss and apply new trends in less invasive surgery.
- Recognize and articulate the current state of healthcare in the US: Where we are and where we are going.
- Define and assess the role of the physician in management of PAD: From screening to limb salvage.