New Technologies and Therapies for Diagnosing and Treating:
- Coronary Disease
- Structural & Valvular Heart Disease
- Rhythm Management Disorders
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
Learning ObjectivesUpon completion of the program, participants should be able to:
- Summarize and implement the latest advances in technology, testing and imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss and apply new interventional tools and therapeutic options for the treatment of peripheral artery disease.
- Recognize and articulate the importance of peripheral disease diagnosis and its relationship to cardiovascular disease.