- Current Trends in Vascular Medicine
- New Technologies for Venous Disease
- Endovascular Treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease
- Pharmacotherapy Update and Management
- Understand a comprehensive overview of the venous and vascular system for the everyday practitioner.
- Recognize diabetic vascular complications and determine best practice evaluation and management.
- Evaluate novel anticoagulants and their role in the treatment of DVT and pulmonary embolus.
- Analyze current and new technology available for vascular patients.