New Technologies and Therapies for Diagnosing and Treating:
- Multidisciplinary Evaluation and Treatment of PAD
- Cardiovascular Update for the Primary Care Provider
- Evolving Strategies in Amputation Prevention
- Essentials in Wound Care
- Summarize and implement the latest advances in technology, testing and imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss and apply new interventional tools and therapeutic options for the treatment of valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart failure and peripheral artery disease.
- Recognize and articulate the importance of peripheral artery disease diagnosis and its relationship to cardiovascular disease.