- Current Trends in Complex Coronary Intervention
- Clinical Cardiology, Hemodynamic Support and Electrophysiology
- Structural Heart Disease, Stroke and Hypertension
- Endovascular Treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease
- Summarize and implement the latest advances in technology, testing and imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss and apply new interventional tools and therapeutic options for the treatment of valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart failure and peripheral artery disease.
- Recognize and articulate the importance of peripheral artery disease diagnosis and its relationship to cardiovascular disease.