New Technologies and Therapies for Diagnosing and Treating:
- Peripheral Artery Disease and Limb Salvage
- New Paradigms in Cardiovascular Disease
- Limb Preservation and Wound Care Updates
- Summarize and implement the latest advances in technology, testing and imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss and apply new interventional tools and therapeutic options for the treatment of valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart failure and peripheral artery disease.
- Review and evaluate interventional devices and appropriate uses.
- Recognize and articulate the importance of peripheral artery disease diagnosis and its relationship to cardiovascular disease.