- Current Trends in Cardiovascular Medicine
- New Technologies for Venous Disease
- Multidisciplinary Evaluation and Treatment of PAD and CLI
- Pharmacotherapy Update and Management
Focused Educational Tracks to Include
- Cardiovascular Update for the Primary Care Provider
- Contemporary Management for Podiatric Medicine and Wound Care Therapies
- Advanced Endovascular Arterial and Venous Techniques
- Summarize and implement the latest advances in technology, testing, and imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss and apply new interventional tools and therapeutic options for the treatment of valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart failure, and peripheral artery disease.
- Recognize and articulate the importance of peripheral artery disease diagnosis and its relationship to cardiovascular disease.
- Design pharmacotherapy goals for patients with a variety of secondary prevention cardiovascular risk factors.
- Evaluate endovascular techniques for below-the-knee interventions.