Renaissance Ross Bridge
4000 Grand Ave
Hoover, AL 35226
Join us for an exciting opportunity to earn CME/CE* credit, network with local peers, and enjoy a full day of great education.
Registration includes accreditation, breakfast, lunch, and outstanding education presented by 10+ experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
Accreditation will be provided for Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, and Cath Lab Technologists.
If you have questions or if we can assist you in any way, please contact our foundation office at 337.993.7920 or email@example.com.
*Visit the accreditation page for details.
New Technologies and Therapies for Diagnosing and Treating:
- Coronary Disease
- Structural & Valvular Heart Disease
- Rhythm Management
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Summarize and implement the latest advances in technology, testing, and imaging for the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Discuss and apply new interventional tools and therapeutic options for the treatment of valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, heart failure, and peripheral artery disease.
- Recognize and articulate the importance of peripheral artery disease diagnosis and its relationship to cardiovascular disease.
$25 Early Bird Registration
Ends Friday, July 22, 2016 at 5:00 pm (CDT)
$50 Advance Registration
From Friday, July 22, 2016 at 5:00 pm (CDT)
to Friday, August 19, 2016 at 5:00 pm (CDT)
$100 On-Site Registration
7:00 am - 1:00 pm on August 27, 2016
Cash, checks and all major credit cards accepted
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made in writing and/or postmarked by August 19, 2016 at 5:00 pm (CDT) will receive a full refund. No refunds after August 19, 2016 at 5:00 pm (CDT). No refunds for "no shows".